To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5 W, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
WEIGHT (G): 280
DROP (IN MM): 10
MIDSOLE TOE HEIGHT (MM): 20
MIDSOLE HEEL HEIGHT (MM): 30
INLAY SOLE (MCL): Textile
LINING (MCL): Textile
OUTSOLE (MCL): Rubber
UPPER (MCL): Synthetic / Textile
- GRIP: The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
- STABILITY: The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
- FIT: SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- INTENSITY OF USAGE: Training and racing
- WATERPROOFNESS: None
- TERRAIN: Muddy and soft terrains
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Standard fit
- BIOMECHANICAL FIT: Heel strike
- SENSATION: Cushioning
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace®
- OUTSOLE: Chevron lugs
- UPPER MATERIAL: Anti-debris Mesh
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Lace pocket; Welded upper
- SOCKLINER: Molded OrthoLite®