The Brooks Dyad 11 men’s running shoes create a stable ride for neutral runners.
A spacious fit provides plenty of wiggle room – accommodating flat-footed runners or insoles with ease. The ultimate sockliner cradles your feet in plush comfort.
Loaded with signature BioMoGo DNA, this next generation delivers personalised cushioning to meet the demands of your unique stride, pace and body mass. This intuitive cushioning dampens shock – keeping your feet feeling fresh and focussed.
Dual Arch Pads work together with a wide platform for stability-driven ride to meet the demands of a neutral stride.
The Heel Segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth sailing as you transition through the gait cycle and wind up your daily mileage.
- Ideal for neutral road warriors seeking more stability from their go-to running shoes
- Accommodating fit for flat-footed runners, voluminous feet or insoles
- Reengineered upper
- Ultimate sockliner for a plush underfoot feel
- Linear platform (straight last)
- Adaptive BioMoGo cushioning for impact protection – taking the pressure off your active joints
- Dual Arch Pads for improved arch support
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad for silky smooth transitions