These tights have been specifically designed with targeted panels to provide support to the lower back and pelvic floor region, which are often subject to pregnancy strain.
Graduated compression support also extends up the entire leg to help increase circulation. Combining all the benefits of 2XU compression technology, the fabric is both breathable and comfortable, with a non-restrictive belly panel that expands as you grow.
For women who are seeking an all in one product which will provide light to moderate support to the lower back, hips, pelvic, and full leg region, we highly recommend the 2XU prenatal active maternity tights. Designed by a trusted and highly sort after brand, the 2XU range of pregnancy and postnatal compression garments combine a moderate level of support with a high quality product that is both comfortable and flexible for the wearer. The fabric feels fantastic and the support is strong enough to aid with most light to moderate pregnancy aches and pains. For women suffering mild varicose veins in the legs and/or vulvar varicosities, these will help boost circulation and reduce the symptoms of these conditions.
- Breathable and seam-free tummy panel which will grow with you throughout your pregnancy.
- Graduated leg compression enhances circulation and can reduce swelling in ankles and feet.
- Double-layered PWX70D gusset for pelvic floor support.
- PWX and Power mesh fabrics target the lower back to support the upper body whilst enhancing posture and breathing.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista Lycra for exceptional fit, support and recovery. The Invista Lycra also offers terrific fabric return.
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch and consistent power.
- Breathable high-filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
Benefits of 2XU compression:
- Helps reduce fatigue through less muscle oscillation (the movement of the muscle that happens as your foot hits the ground and vibration ripples through your body. Compression wear will aim to limit this vibration and prevent microtrauma to the muscle).
- Helps reduce muscle soreness
- Helps reduce long-term overuse injuries
- Provides greater power output
- Heightened proprioception (awareness of limb placement for agility)
- Mild to moderate lower back pain
- Mild DRAM (Diastasis Recti) support
- Mild to moderate Pelvic Girdle or Hip Pain
- Mild to moderate Pelvic Floor or vulvar varicosities support
- Mild to moderate varicose veins
- Fluid retention
- Tired legs