120296 1B 030
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 20 women’s running shoes are ideal for loyal fans of this popular stability running shoe family and road warriors new to the series craving a blend of support, cushioning and flexibility.
A fresh engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print cuts back on non-essential weight and bulk for a more contemporary, streamlined ride. It stays true to the precise fit, structure and comfort the Adrenaline family prides itself on.
BioMoGo DNA provides adaptive cushioning and works in harmony with the DNA LOFT Crash Pad for softer impacts to flow into every stride – delivering the next evolution of smooth.
The GuideRail holistic support system reduces injury risk to the knees by stabilising your movement and aligning your body in motion. It provides support only as needed - like when you feel fatigued after long, tough miles.
Guiding rather than controlling your motion, the GuideRails allow you to maintain your body's natural and most efficient stride, like running on autopilot.
- 20th generation of the Brooks Adrenaline for a lighter weight, support on-demand and a super smooth ride
- Engineered mesh upper modernises your fit
- 3D Fit Print for enhanced flexibility and structure
- BioMoGo DNA adapts to your unique body mass, stride and pace for personalised cushioning
- DNA LOFT cushioning lets your feet run happy – absorbing shock for cloud-like impacts
- Integrated GuideRails gently guide and align your body into its natural running form and helps you stick to it - avoiding excess movement of the knees that can increase your risk of injury
- Updated outsole flex grooves allow you to flow smoothly into every stride